2020欧洲杯在线投注We encourage you to visit The Leelanau School!
Campus visits provide potential students, and their families great opportunities to see and learn more about the experiential learning environment at Leelanau.
2020欧洲杯在线投注Now that our summer tour schedule has concluded, tours during the school year are always available. Please contact us to schedule a tour.
2020欧洲杯在线投注Travel to our area is easy through in Traverse City or in Manistee.
Directions from Cherry Capital Airport (or Traverse City) to The Leelanau School – One Old Homestead Road, Glen Arbor, MI 49636 – Please note that there are numerous routes to the school and your digital map service or GPS may suggest an alternate route:
- Turn right onto W South Airport Rd – 0.5 mi
- Turn right onto S Garfield Ave – 1.5 mi
- Continue straight to stay on S Garfield Ave – 0.6 mi
- Turn left onto E Front St – 0.7 mi
- E Front St turns slightly right and becomes E Grandview Pkwy – 1.2 mi
- Continue straight onto W Grandview Pkwy – 0.6 mi
- Turn left onto M-72 W – 10.9 m
- Turn right onto S Maple City Rd – 8.8 mi
- Turn left onto M-22 S – 7.0 mi
- Turn right onto Old Homestead Rd (Leelanau School sign at entrance) – (0.8 mi)
On Campus Directions to Admissions Office:
When you arrive at the campus, please drive down Old Homestead Road for approximately 200 yards. You may park in the lot on your right. Across from the parking lot you will see a bell tower and a wooden boardwalk. Please take the boardwalk toward the Student Center (A-frame building). Enter the building and take the stairs to the Admissions Office, which is located on the 2nd floor where we look forward to greeting you!